Ways to Volunteer
- Weekend volunteering:Spare a few hours on weekends. This is ideal for professionals and college students.
- Weekday volunteering: Give few hours for 2-3 days during the week. This is most suitable for housewives and retirees.
- Seva Vacation: Volunteer every day for 1 month or more. Typically, college students serve during their semester breaks.
- Seva Intern: Volunteer every day for more than 2 months. College students who wish to learn more about the social sector can benefit from this model. YFS will provide certificates after the intern completes the project.
- Seva Fellowship: Volunteer every day for 6 months or more to gain deeper understanding of the social sector and contribute significantly. This is suitable for those looking for a job or looking for a career change. YFS will reimburse all reasonable experiences incurred during this time.
- Virtual volunteering: People with special skills like creative writing, movie making, website creation, graphics design, etc. can help YFS and other NGOs with backend tasks such as creating websites, newsletters, grant proposals and project reports.